Convenient ER Scheduling
for Patients and Families
Welcome to Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding, California, where prompt and convenient care is just a click away. With GetCareNow, our innovative online reservation option, you can secure your arrival time at our Emergency Department from the comfort of your own home.
At Shasta Regional Medical Center, we understand that medical situations can be stressful. That’s why we’ve introduced GetCareNow, empowering you to reserve your spot and minimize your wait time. Our user-friendly platform ensures that you receive the attention you need when you need it most.
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1.
Select an Arrival Time
Please note: GetCareNow TM assigns you a time slot (based on availability) and reserves your space in line.
While GetCareNow reserves your spot in the Emergency Room, it does not guarantee you will be seen at the exact time due to varying urgency of medical needs and patient volumes.
easy to use
Wait at home for your
scheduled arrival time
Helps us to better serve
Why Choose GetCareNow?
- Same Day Arrival Time: No more waiting in busy ER waiting area. Select your emergency room visit arrival time at a time convenient for you.
- Less Waiting, More Healing: We value your time. With GetCareNow, experience reduced wait times and get the care you deserve quicker.
- For Caregivers: Streamline your patient’s visit. Plan their ER trips easily, ensuring they get prompt attention.
Our Commitment to YOU
- Dedicated to the Local Community: As a pillar in the community for decades, we’re dedicated to enhancing healthcare access for everyone.
- Quality Care Every Time: Our trained professionals are ever-ready. Whether it’s an emergency or a regular check-up, count on us for unparalleled care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We listen, understand, and prioritize your health needs. With GetCareNow, we’ve taken another step to make healthcare more responsive and hassle-free.
News & Articles
In an era where technology is seamlessly integrating into every aspect of our lives, it’s no surprise that the healthcare industry is leveraging innovative solutions to enhance our patient’s experiences. Imagine having the ability to secure your spot in the emergency...
Understanding Medicare Annual Wellness Visits: Your Guide to Cognitive Screening and Alzheimer’s Assessment
As we approach Alzheimer's Awareness Month in November, it's an opportunity to shine a light on the importance of early detection and awareness of Alzheimer's disease. Medicare annual wellness visits are a vital component of preventive healthcare, aimed at maintaining...
Shasta Regional Medical Center has been recognized nationally by The American College of Cardiology (ACC) and awarded Chest Pain Center Accreditation for demonstrated expertise and commitment in treating patients with chest pain.